A Christian man who takes the lead in sexual purity, and who tells the woman that her heart means more to him than her body, and her purity is more valuable to him than his own pleasure, liberates her from a cruel bondage and gives her a blessing that words can hardly describe.
A letter to single girls
Dear Single Girl,
I don’t know you personally, yet, but there are a few things I want to tell you with the hope that I will get to know you some day.
Actually, there are 5 things I want you to know:
1. How to get a man’s attention. The guy that you are looking for isn’t attracted to charm as much as he is Godliness because beauty fades but Godliness GROWS (1 Peter 3:3-5). I know that the culture will tell you that guys are turned away and intimidated by girls that love Jesus and have strong values and convictions. Culture is wrong; boys may be turned away by strong convictions, but men are not. Be the woman God has called you to be, and a godly man will notice.
2. Run from “Prince Charming”. Some girls seem to give attention to every smooth talker and cool dresser that comes their way. Please don’t do that; be patient and wait on a man who is concerned with pursuing Jesus, not another trophy. Only give the GROWING, God fearing man a chance to pursue you. Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain (Prov 31:30).
3. I am just a guy, not a god. A guy will crumble under the weight of being your god. No other person can complete you or make you happy. There are lots of great physical and emotional benefits that come from a relationship, but none of it is enough to sustain a healthy loving marriage if your faith is not in Jesus. No guy will complete you, so don’t put him on that pedestal (he will fall).
4. Don’t wait on me, pursue Jesus. From my male perspective, there is nothing more attractive than a woman being obedient to Jesus and taking the risk to follow Jesus wherever He leads. Too many times I notice girls in the church just sitting and waiting on a man to come and rescue them from a life of boredom. When it comes time for me to pick a partner, I want somebody that can follow me on an adventure, not someone that is used to doing nothing and complaining about the fact that no one is interested in them. Pursue Jesus and I will pursue you when He gives me the green light.
5. Time is not running out. Singleness is a gift, not a curse. You want to be beautiful? Put your hope in God and don’t give way to fear; trust his timing (1 John 4:18). Don’t waste your single years by always waiting on what is next and turning yourself into a man chaser. Let’s follow God right now and trust Him to take care of the next. God is sovereign and able to direct both of us to each other when the time is right.
A Single Guy
Blessed are the single-hearted, for they shall enjoy much peace. If you refuse to be hurried and pressed, if you stay your soul on God, nothing can keep you from that clearness of spirit which is life and peace. In that stillness you will know what His will is.
The person in this picture was hanged by the ‘religion of peace’ for believing in Jesus as the Christ. And note the smile on his face as he seems at peace knowing he will soon see the Son of God and not hoping he will get virgins in his personal paradise.
How would you react if this ‘religion of peace’ would control this country and you were going to put to death or better yet would your Christianity even be on their radar as they have no reason to consider you a threat?
Click and view here what real persecution looks like.
As these Muslims are only obeying their book: “Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an.” Koran 8:12; “When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them.” Koran 9:5
“Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.” Koran 47:4; “Surely we have prepared for the unbelievers chains and shackles and a burning fire.” (Sura 76, verse 4).
Source: Ruben Israel’s Facebook page
But remember brothers and sisters, Jesus tells us to “Love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us.” (Matthew 5:44) Oh this is such a sad sad world, but take heart! for He has overcome the world. (John 16:33). Look at this man’s face. There’s something about him —the way he shows Jesus:)
OH MY GOD, my heart. Lord prepare me. If ever, one day…